Olive Wreath Crown
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Glue Dots®
- Using the pattern provided, cut 9-12 leaves out of green construction paper. The size is 1-½" x 9" with a point on one end.
- Use Glue Dots® to adhere layered leaves together on non-pointed end.
- Once all leaves are glued together in one long stripe, add Glue Dots® to each pointed end. Dip in green glitter.
- Measure head and glue together the end so it fits. Finish by tipping pointed ends with glue dipped in glitter.
- Let dry.