On Safari Frame
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Brown
- Blunt Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Assorted Beads of Choice
- Foam Stickers - Safari
- Craft Twinkles® Glitter Paint - Christmas Green
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Tan
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- Fine Motor
- Cut brown foam to the desired size for the frame. Cut a 2 1/2-inch square opening in the brown foam for the photo to be displayed.
- Cut a palm tree trunk from tan foam and palm leaves from green foam. Glue the palm pieces to the brown foam, as shown. Glue the pony beads to the palm leaves for coconuts.
- Add stickers to spell "On Safari" across the top of the frame. Place animal stickers around frame as desired.
- Cut pieces of jute and glue hanging down from the palm tree, as shown.
- Add details to the palm leaves with green glitter paint. Let dry.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
Adult supervision required at all times.
Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.