One Cozy Cabin Page Layout
Warm up your winter vacation layout with these cozy cabin themed stickers.
Designed by Elizabeth Barboza
- EK Success Jolees Boutique Dimensional Sticker Winter Vacation
- EK Success American Girl 12-inch x 12-inch Super Paper Pad
- EK Success Herma Dotto Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success 3D-Dots White Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Circles
- EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
- EK Success Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success Zig Writer Black Marker
- Cardstock: Kraft, Dark Teal Blue, White, Orange and Lime Green
- Sewing Machine and White Thread
- Photos of choice
1. With black marker, create scallops on white cardstock. Trim around scallops and cut into strips.
2. Cut dark teal cardstock to desired size. Attach white scalloped strips to back and glue to background page.
3. Add strip of striped teal pattern paper to bottom section of dark teal cardstock.
4. Cut thin strips of orange cardstock and adhere to seams between dark teal and white scalloped cardstocks. Machine stitch with white thread.
5. Print photos and adhere to page.
6. Journal on white cardstock. Mat with lime green cardstock and adhere to page.
7. Print title letters and words on lime green cardstock and white cardstock respectively. Trim around edges and attach to page using foam adhesive.
8. Embellish as shown with stickers.