Oopsie Daisy Card
Brighten someone's day with this uplifting daisy card.
Designed by Valerie Salmon courtesy of Fiskars®.
- Fiskars® Everywhere Punch Starter Kit
- Fiskars® Everywhere Punch Die – Circle
- Fiskars® Squeeze Punch – XL Oopsie Daisy and Medium Circle
- Fiskars® Deluxe 12” SureCut Craft Paper Trimmer
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock, 12"x12" – Kachina (Dark Teal) and Patina (Aqua)
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock, 8.5"x11" – Mexican Poppy (Yellow) and Parakeet (Green)
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12" – Birdwatching “Flight” and Mom’s Diner “Cone”
- Foam Adhesive
- Envelope, #10 (Optional) – White
Fold the dark teal cardstock in half length-wise. Once folded, trim the card to a 4"x9" size.
Attach a 1"x4" strip of yellow patterned paper, horizontally, approximately ¼" from the bottom edge.
Directly above the yellow strip, adhere a 2"x4" floral patterned paper strip.
With the Everywhere circle punch, punch two non-aligned circular windows on the upper part of the card as shown.
Punch one aqua daisy flower and one yellow daisy flower.
With the card closed, place each flower through a circular window using a foam adhesive. Make sure that all petals fit within the window.
Punch one green daisy flower. Cut it into four sections, grouping two petals in each section as shown. These will be the leaves.
Place two pairs of leaves section on the side of each circular window. Lift the leaves up for dimension, if desired.