Ornamental Trimmings Tee
- Tulip® Screen-It™ All-In-One Screen Printing System
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint Sunshine Yellow, Royal Blue, Holiday Green, Ebony
- Aleene’s® Repositionable Tacky Spray
- Miscellaneous Supplies
- Paper towels for clean up
- Red T-shirt
1. Download or create desired ornament graphic from computer and print out image in black ink. Use to create screen according to ScreenIt instructions.
2. Once screen is ready to use, slip first shirt onto the foam base of the ScreenIt machine.
3. Lightly spray T-shirt with Repositionable Tacky Spray and lay screen in desired position on shirt, smoothing screen down with your hands.
4. Using squeegee provided with ScreenIt, apply Royal Blue Soft® paint to screen following Screen-It instructions.
5. Carefully remove screen and clean under cool running water. Allow screen to dry.
6. Reposition base under desired area for second ornament and use Yellow Soft® Paint to screen second ornament and again use Repositionable Tacky Spray to keep screen in place. Remove screen and clean under running water. Allow screen to dry.
7. Reposition base under desired area for third ornament and use Holiday Green Soft® Paint to screen third ornament, using Repositionable Tacky Spray to keep screen in place. Clean screen under running water and allow screen to dry. Let tee dry.
8. Reposition base under first ornament graphic and lightly spray with Repositionable Tacky Spray. Lay ornament screen onto graphic, slightly off-center, and screen over using Ebony Soft® Paint. Clean screen and let dry.
9. Repeat above step for other ornament graphics. Let shirt dry completely.