Over The Rainbow Yarn Art
- Poster Board
- Creatology™ Pom Pom - White
- Hole Punch
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Print out rainbow pattern and trace onto poster board or draw your own.
- Cut your colors of yarn. We used five colors of yarn: purple, blue, green, yellow and red.
- Glue the yarn pieces to rainbow drawn on poster board, using 3-4 pieces for each color stripe.
- Glue the white pom poms to poster board for clouds as shown.
- Cut out rainbow and clouds. Punch hole at top and thread yarn piece through and tie for hanging.