Paisley Embossed Ivory Card
By applying ink to the Textured Impressions, each design is made more visible.
- Sizzix® BigKick Machine
- Sizzix® Originals™ Dies - Circles #2
- Sizzix® Decorative Strip Die - Wingo Zingo™
- Sizzix® Sizzlets® Dies - Decorative Frames Set and Decorative Flourishes
- Sizzix® On the Edge™ Die - Tim Holtz® Brackets
- Sizzix® Texured Impressions™ Embossing Folder - Diamond and Tropical Paisley Set
- Bazzil® Basics Cardstock - French Vanilla & Whirlpool
- Recollections™ Glittered Paper - Silver
- Recollections™ Patterned Paper - Music Notes
- Ranger Blending Tool
- Recollections™ Brads - Pearl Heads
- Ranger Distressing Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
- Celebrate It™ Paper Bags - 3 1/2" x 2" x 6 1/4" - Craft
- Card, 5"x7" Ivory
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - 1 1/2" - Ivory Lace
- Celebrate It® Grosgrain Ribbon - 5/8" - Tan (21")
- Paper Adhesive
Use a 5"x7" ivory card for the base. Trim a piece of ivory cardstock to 5½" to 4½". Apply Textured Impressions folder to paper. Use distressing ink and a blending tool to enhance the textured image. Adhere to card front.
Die-cut brackets from music paper. Trim to 2" high, measuring from lowest point. Embellish with distressing ink and blending tool. Adhere to card.
Fold brown bag up so that bottom portion faces forward. Adhere the two sides in place. Cut a rectangular-shaped ivory paper to measure 2¾"x3¾". Insert into pocket formed by bag.
Die-cut two flourishes and letters from silver paper. Adhere the letters to the small card. Set flourishes aside.
Tie ribbon around card.
Die-cut label from ivory paper. Embellish with distressing ink and attach to front of bag.
Die-cut circles from blue paper and lace to form flower. Crumple paper slightly then layer accordingly. Adhere together and embellish with pearl brad.
Attach flourishes to label and then adhere flower on top of flourishes.