Paper Crown by Recollections®
- Recollections® Paper Pad - Design of Choice
- Celebrate It® Wired Trim, Wired - Pearl
- Simplicity® Trim - Fabric Rose and Box Pleat Taffeta
- Blumenthal Lansing® Favorite Findings Buttons - Pink
- Blumenthal Lansing® Buttons - Rhinestone
- Recollections™ Craft Punch - Scalloped Round
- Rhinestones - Assorted
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Recollections™ Alphabetties Stickers - White
- Recollections® Paper - White Glitter
- Wire Cutters
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Recollections™ Bling on a Roll Stickers - Clear
- Pattern Printed from Below
Step 1 Use pattern provided to create crown. Cut base from glitter paper. Use a coordinating color paper and line the inside of the crown, using tape runner to adhere. You will have the front and back of the crown to create.
Step 2 Staple the front and back together to create your round crown.
Step 3 Cut a 1" piece of paper to go all around center of crown. Use tape to adhere.
Step 4 Glue pink buttons back to back at tips of crown.
Step 5 Cut shank from a rhinestone button and glue to center point of crown.
Step 6 Gather white ruffle grosgrain trim into circle (8" piece). Glue to center of crown.
Step 7 Trim with gathered piece of paper, round punched glitter paper piece and banner.
Step 8 Use alphabet letters to personalize. Glue to center of crown.
Step 9 Glue rose trim around crown as shown.
Step 10 Glue pearls to top edge of crown, mending to fit as you go.
Step 11 Add rhinestone bling on a roll at bottom edge.