Paper Flower and Stamped Gift Bag
- Gift Bag
- Rubber Stamp, Large - Design of Choice
- Ink - Black or Color of Choice
- Scrapbook paper - Color/Print of Choice (2-4)
- Tulle - Black or Color of Choice
- Paper Crafting Punches (or Flower die Cuts) - Assorted Flower Sizes and Designs
- Paper Crafting Punch - 2 1/2" Circle
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Step 1 Punch out flowers from each one using your assorted paper punches (or die cuts all in different sizes).
Step 2 Layer them together into two different groups. Once your desired look is achieved, adhere the center sections of each grouping together.
Step 3 Bend the edges or pinch the lower sections of the petals together to give the flowers added dimension. Embellish with a rhinestone(s) in the center of each one.
Step 1 Stamp all over gift bag.
Step 2 Glue paper flower to bag.
Step 3 Glue rhinestone to center of each paper flower.
Step 4 Add piece of tulle behind paper flowers. Use image as a guide.