Paper Holiday Gift Card Holder
- Die Cuts With a View® Paper Pad – ‘Tis the Season
- Die Cuts With a View® Solid 8x8 Paper Pad – ‘Tis the Season
- Bazzill® Cardstock – Feather Boa
- Ribbon – Color of Choice
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer – Cutter and Scorer
- 1" Punch
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Scallop Circle Pattern printed from www.michaels.com
Cut two pieces of Feather Boa cardstock to 4"x 5½". Score each piece at 3" by length. Fold.
Using scrapbook adhesive, adhere the 2½" sides together back to back. Mark the center and punch a half moon as shown using the 1" punch.
Print the scallop circle pattern from www.michaels.com and trace onto a solid piece of cardstock from the ‘Tis the Season paper pad. Cut out the scallop pattern and score down the center. Fold and adhere to the Feather Boa as shown.
Choose patterned cardstock from the ‘Tis the Season paper pad and embellish as desired.
Finish off by creating a belly band. Choosing a coordinating patterned cardstock from the ‘Tis the Season paper pad and cut it to 1" x 8½", wrap it around the gift card holder and glue together so that it can slide on and off.
Embellish with ribbon, staples and glitter.