Martha Stewart Crafts Paper Lanterns and Diamond Ornaments
Have fun decorating with these paper lanterns and ornaments from Martha Stewart Crafts™.
- PAPER LANTERNS
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Template – Small Rectangular Ornament
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Edge Punch – Deep Circle Weave
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Hole Punch, 1/16"
- Scrapbook Paper – Bright Green, Lime, Pale Yellow, Metallic Bronze and Metallic Gold
- Brands, Tiny – Gold
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- DIAMOND ORNAMENTS
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Template – Small Triangular Ornament
- Scrapbook Paper – Bright Green, Lime, Mint and Aqua)
- Foil-backed Paper (Optional)
Follow general ornament instructions to make paper lanterns in a variety of colors. Secure using tiny brads and a 1/16" hole punch.
Make liners for the lanterns by cutting rectangles from metallic gold paper and rolling them into cylinders. Secure to inside of lanterns with tiny brads.
Use the Circle Weave punch to make strips in several colors. Cut the strips in half lengthwise and affix to lanterns with double-sided tape.
If desired, punch two holes at the top of each lantern and string lanterns into a garland.
Follow general ornament instructions to make diamond shapes in a variety of colors.
Secure using tiny brads and a 1/16" hole punch.
Make sure the cylinder is a little shorter than the height of the unfolded lantern so the sides of the lantern will bow out once assembled.
Optional: Use foil-backed paper for extra shine.