Paper Mosaic Flag
- Elmer's® Foam Display Board™
- Elmer's® Washable School Glue Stick™
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Fine Motor
- Sketch the design for your American flag on the foam board with a pencil.
- Tear red, white, and blue construction paper into tiny pieces. Separate the colors into piles.
- Cover an area of the foam board with glue. Attach pieces of paper to the glue. Remember, you'll need seven red stripes and six white stripes.
- Continue until the entire piece of foam board is covered with paper.
- Adults Only- Cut foam board into a 12" x 12" square (or desired size).
- Tear 50 tiny pieces of white construction paper to represent the 50 stars on the American flag. Glue the stars onto the flag.