Paris Altered Tray
Don't be afraid to distress! It creates a fantastic effect.
Designed by Gloria Stengel, courtesy of Hampton Art
- Embossing Powder - Clear, Copper and/or Silver
- Colorbox® Mix'd Media Inx™ by Donna Salazar - Mossy and Black
- Clearsnap® Top Boss® Watermark Ink
- Stamps - Things I Love and Butteerflies
- Scrapbook Designer Paper - Flocked of Choice
- Artist Trading Cards (ATC)
- Embellishments - Buttons and Natural String/Floss
- Maya Road Chipboard - Alphabet
- 7gypsies® Solo Shadowbox Tray - Black
- Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® - Classic Hearts
- Fiskars® Paper Trimmer
- Craft Knife
- Heat Toll
- Tape Runner
- Adhesive Dots
- Photographs, 4"x6" (1)
Trim flocked paper to fit tray. Stamp chandelier image from Things I Love stamp set in Black pigment onto the paper. Allow to dry. Attach to tray.
Trim chipboard ATC to fit the tray. Stamp butterfly image from the Butterflies stamp set in Mossy pigment ink onto the chipboard. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Attach to tray.
Trim music notepaper to fit the tray. Cut heart from corrugated paper. Attach floss to buttons and glue buttons to heart with adhesive dots. Attach heart to paper and glue paper to tray.
Place photo into tray with double-sided tape.
Ink chipboard letters with Watermark Ink and sprinkle with copper and silver embossing powder. Melt powder with heat tool. Glue letters to the bottom of the photo.