Patriotic Foam Calendar
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - White
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Green
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Black
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Red
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Blue
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Crayola® Markers
- Hole Punch
- Fine Motor
- Cut 30 1-inch squares of white foam and 7 1/2-inch x 1-inch rectangles of green foam. Cut one of the squares into 2 triangles. Peel off backing and stick to a 9-inch x 12-inch black foam sheet as shown in the image.
- Using a black marker, write the days of the week and the dates on the rectangles and squares.
- Cut a 4 3/4-inch x 8 1/2-inch white foam rectangle. Do not peel backing. Set aside.
- Cut 2 red foam stripes that are 2 1/2-inches x 8 1/2-inches. Cut 2 red foam stripes that are 2 1/2-inches x 6-inches. Set aside.
- Cut a 2-inch x 2 1/2-inch blue rectangle. Punch out holes for "stars" with the hole punch. Attach the stars to the rectangle and the rectangle to the larger white rectangle in the upper left corner.
- Attach red stripes to white rectangle as shown in image. Leave approximately 3/4-inch between each stripe.
- Turn the white rectangle over and draw wavy lines around the edge with the pencil. Trim along the mark with scissors. Attach the rectangle to the black calendar base as shown. Set aside.
- Spell out Liberty phrase and month with the alphabet stickers. Attach to the calendar as shown. Use the black marker for commas and periods.