Family Time Popsicle Stick Keepsake Box
- Darice® Wood Shapes Value Pack
- Lara's Crafts® Wood Doll Head Bead, 1" Knob
- Creatology™ Wood Craft Sticks
- Lara's Crafts® Wood Spool, Small
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Pink, White, Browna nd Turquoise
- Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Lay 11 craft sticks flat, next to each other, to create bottom.
Glue craft sticks across top and bottom of the sticks to hold together. Let dry.
Start to build your box by gluing craft sticks at each side, stacking and building the sides to desired height. Use image as a guide.
Build the top of the box like the bottom, laying 11 craft sticks next to each other and gluing a stick along the sides to hold them together to create top.
Paint four doll head knobs blue, and let dry. Glue to bottom of box for feet.
Paint six large petal shape wood pieces (from wood shapes value pack) yellow, and highlight with brown.
Paint 1" disk (from wood shapes value pack) turquoise, let dry and dot with brown.
Glue petal shapes to disk to form flower.
Paint spool brown and glue to top of disk.
Paint small disk blue and glue to top of spool.
Paint top of box pink, then glue flower piece to top of box lid.