- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Slick White
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Felt Sheet - Red
- Felt Sheet - White
- Felt Sheet - Blue
- Acrylic Jewels
- Pinking Shears
- Fine Motor
- The size of the blue felt sheet is the size of the placemat. Trim around the sides of the blue felt with pinking shears.
- Use pinking shears to cut strips of red and white felt, positioning them on the blue as you work and using the photo for reference. Trim to fit the placemat. Glue into place.
- Using the pattern as a guide, trace and cut a star from red and blue felt. Trim the red star to be slightly smaller then the blue star. Glue red star on blue star. Glue both onto the placemat.
- Using a dot of white fabric paint, glue the jewel to the center of the star. Use fabric paint to outline the blue star. Let dry completely.