Patriotic Star Tote Bag
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Tote Bag
- 3M® Masking Tape
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Metallics White
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Metallics Red
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Metallics Blue
- Paint Brush
- Paper Towels
- Container of Water
- Woodsies® Stars
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Fine Motor
- Use a ruler and masking tape to tape off nine 1 3/4-inch squares on the bag.
- Paint three squares each with white, red, and blue. Let dry.
- Paint three medium and three small wood stars each with white, red, and blue. Let dry.
- Use tacky glue to glue the stars together as shown and to glue the stars to the painted squares.
Pour each paint color onto the disposable plate before painting; be sure not to mix the colors. Wash paintbrushes with water and dry with paper towels before changing paint colors.
Adult supervision is required at all times.