Use jewelry clay to make cute jeweled earrings!
Designed by Melissa Manks.
- Bead Landing™ Jewelry Clay – Blue
- Bead Landing™ Acrylic Jewel Spinner
- Bead Landing™ Wax Tip Jewel Setter
- Bead Landing™ Earring Post – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Earring Back Plastic
- Protective Gloves
Mixing the clay: Put on protective gloves. Measure equal parts of the blue clay & white clay. Mix and knead both colors together for about two minutes until thoroughly combined and uniform in color. Jewelry clay is now ready to use.
Form the clay into a small ball and stick onto an earring back. Decorate with blue acrylic jewels using the wax tip jewel setter. Repeat steps for other earring.