Russia: Paw Print Flip Flops
- Creatology™ Flip Flops - White
- Creatology™ Fake Fur, 9"x12" - Black and White
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint - Vanilla Bean
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, ½"
- Sharpie® Marker - Black
- Pattern Printed from Michaels.com
Draw pattern onto flip flops with a pencil.
Use a black Sharpie® to fill in the claws.
Paint paws on flip flops with Martha Stewart Crafts™ Vanilla Bean paint. Let dry.
Cut four pieces of fake fur that will fit on the top plastic part of the flip flops.
Apply the adhesive tape to the fur strips.
Stick the fur to the tops of the flip flop straps.