Peace & Love Paper Maché Boxed Set
- Paper Maché Box Set – Hearts
- Design Master® Spray Paint – Violet, Olive Bright, Yellow, Orange and Robin’s Egg Blue
- Stencil – Peace Sign or Design of Choice
- Acrylic Paint – White
- Duck Tape® Roll – Zebra or Design of Choice
- X-ACTO® Knife
- Repositionable Spray Adhesive
- or Large Flower and a 2" Circle Punch
Step 1 In a well-ventilated area, place newspaper down to spray paint boxes.
Step 2 Choose your favorite colors to spray paint each box and lid. Allow time to dry and spray with an additional coat of paint. *Lighter colors may need three or four coats of paint.
Step 3 Use a repositionable spray adhesive on the back of the stencils to hold in place. You may also want to cut your stencil into smaller workable sections. Position your stencil on the box and press in place. Work in small sections, use a sponge dabber or stencil brush with a small amount of white paint to pounce on your design. Allow each section to dry before doing more stenciling.
Step 4 Measure out Duck Tape® to go around the sides of each lid. Lay the tape face-up on your work surface and place the side of the lid onto the tape, lining up the top edges. Use an X-ACTO® knife to cut vertical lines into the tape below the lid edge. As you wrap, press the excess tape