Peace on Earth Frame
Decorate for the holidays with a stylish framed design made with Inkadinkado® clear stamps.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesty of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Snowflakes Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Funhouse Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Coffee House Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Pigment Ink - Silver, Cyan
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- Recollections™ Value Pack Cardstock Essentials
- 5x7 Wood Unfinished Frame
- Mod Podge® Matte Finish Glue
- Ranger® Perfect Pearls™ Mists - Turquoise
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter, Sterling
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment ink)
- Pinking Sheers
- Bone Folder
Remove the glass and backing board from the frame. Apply some Mod Podge glue to the front of the frame. Tear blue cardstock into strips of varying widths (approximately 2 – 4 inches). Layer the blue cardstock pieces around the frame until it is completely covered. Make sure the pieces extend beyond the inside and outside edges of the frame. (Frame1.jpg)
Fold the parts that extend beyond the edges to the back and glue in place. Cover the entire frame with a thin layer of Mod Podge glue and allow to dry completely.
Cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the frame. Stamp snowflake images around the edges with silver and cyan ink.
Stamp “Peace on Earth” (or another favorite holiday sentiment) with jet black ink.
Create rolled flowers from white cardstock, using a pinking shears for some of them. Spray some of the flowers with turquoise mist.
Cut four leaf shapes from white cardstock. Crinkle them a bit then lay them flat again. Add a thin layer of glue and sprinkle with sterling glitter.
Glue the leaves and rolled flowers to the lower right corner of the frame.
Place the glass, stamped cardstock, and backing board into the frame and secure.