Peacock Feather Anniversary Card
Using acrylic craft paint on stamps is another way of creating beautiful stamped works of art.
Designed by Tammie Wilson, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Woodblock Stamp - Peacock Feather and Flourish Anniversary
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Pearl Snow
- Recollections® Cardstock - White
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Teal
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Bundled Sage and Dusty Concord
- Recollections™ Sponge Dauber
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
Fold a 5 ½"x 8 ½" panel of teal cardstock in half to form card base.
Emboss peacock feather on 5 ¼"x 4" panel of white cardstock by stamping with VersaMark® ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off excess powder and return to bottle. Heat powdered image with heat tool until set.
Lightly sponge on and blend distress inks using foam applicators.
Stamp sentiment with purple ink.
Adhere stamped panel to card front using tape runner.