Pearlescent Flower Bowl
- Pearlescent Liquid Acrylics, Galactic Blue
- Pearlescent Liquid Acrylics, Platinum Pink
- Pearlescent Liquid Acrylics, Waterfall Green
- Robert Simmons Sapphire Paintbrush, Flat, size 4
- Robert Simmons Sapphire Paintbrush, Liner, size 0
- Robert Simmons Sapphire Paintbrush, Round, size 6
- Bowl, glass
- Glass votive holder
- Votive candle
To paint flowers take round brush and dip into Galactic Blue, take tip of brush and make a dot, make dots randomly around the bowl at least 2 - 3 inches apart. As that dries, clean brush in water. Then dip round brush into Platinum Pink. Take the tip of brush about 1/8-inch from blue dot press down and lift to make petal. Do this all the way around each dot.
To paint stems, take the liner brush and dip into Waterfall Green and paint stems coming down from flowers. Continue around bowl. It's okay to leave a flower here and there without a stem. Let dry.
To paint leaves, take the flat brush and dip it into Waterfall Green. Paint leaves one on each side of stem by pressing down then lifting. Let dry.
Finish by placing votive candle in holder inside bowl.
TipsUse photo as a guide when assembling project.
Make shopping easier!
Print this project sheet and take it to your local Michaels store.