Penguins & Igloo
- STYROFOAM™ Ball
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Pool Blue
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- STYROFOAM™ Sheet
- DecoArt® Snow Tex
- DecoArt® Diamond Dust
- Craft Smart™ Clay
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Fine Motor
- Using plastic knife, carve out dome shape from ball using the photo as your guide. This creates the igloo shape.
- Using plastic knife, cut small pieces of foam 1 inch x ½ inch (blocks). Cut approximately 12.
- Glue blocks to front opening of igloo to create dome look. Use photo as your guide.
- Cut base from Styrofoam®, approximately 6x7 inches. Glue igloo to base.
- Paint inside opening with blue paint, let dry.
- Cover entire surface and igloo with Snow Tex, while wet sprinkle with diamond dust.
- Follow directions on clay and sculpt your penquins, they are about 1 inch tall. ADULT: Bake according to package directions. Place in igloo.