Peppermint Candy Picture Frame
- Crayola® Model Magic® - White
- Crayola® Washable Poster and Craft Paint Tube - Red
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Crayola® Washable No-Run School Glue
- Ribbon of Choice
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Fine Motor
- Choose a photo to frame. Form Model Magic® into a peppermint-shaped frame larger than the photo. Shape a round ball into a base for the peppermint as shown. Air-dry at least 24 hours.
- Paint the Model Magic peppermint frame with red wavy stripes. Paint the base red. Air-dry the paint.
- Glue the photo in place. Wrap the frame in cellophane. Tie the ends with festive ribbon.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old t-shirt when painting. To protect the work surface, cover with recycled newspaper.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Close supervision is required when children use scissors.
The crafting time does not include drying time.