Perfect Attendance Cupcakes
- Wilton Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton White Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Tip- No. 2
- Wilton Tip- No. 3
- Wilton Tip- 47
- Wilton Icing Color- Lemon Yellow
- Wilton Icing Color- Kelly Green
- Wilton Icing Color- Rose
- Wilton Icing Color- Brown
- Wilton Icing Color- Black
- Wilton Icing Color- Royal Blue
- Wilton Icing Color- Orange
- Wilton Icing Color- Red-Red
- Wilton Icing Color- Golden Yellow
- Wilton 9 in. Spatula
- Wilton Smiley Face Lollipop Mold
- Wilton 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Primary Candy Colors Set
- Wilton Parchment Triangles
- Wilton Cake Boards
- Wilton Meringue Powder
- Wilton White Candy Melts® brand confectionery coating
- Wilton 23-Count Cupcakes N More Dessert Stand
- Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Royal Icing Recipe
- Waxed paper
- Craft knife
One day in advance, melt white candy; add a touch of orange candy color to achieve flesh color. Mold candies with sticks. Refrigerate to set. Unmold.
Lay lollipops on waxed paper. Tint royal icing black, brown (with a small amount of red-red), golden yellow (with a small amount of lemon yellow) and orange (with a small amount of red-red). Use tip 3 to pipe hair, tip 2 to pipe eyes and mouth. Let dry overnight.
Cut cardboard into 3 in. x 5 in. rectangle. Ice with black royal icing. Use smooth side of tip 47 and royal icing to pipe border. Pipe tip 3 royal icing message and chalk. Attach 4 in. lollipop stick for back support with royal icing when front is dry. Let dry.
Bake and cool cups; use spatula and buttercream to icing smooth. Darken each color and use tip 2 to print names. Trim lollipops sticks and insert lollipops into cupcakes. Position cupcakes on stand.
Insert chalkboard into top cupcake.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.