Perler<sup>®</sup> Bead Mini Flip Books
- Perler® Bead Mania Bucket
- Construction Paper
- Blunt Scissors
- Hole Punch
- Fine Motor
- Follow the Perler bead directions to make two small squares. Be sure to leave one bead out of each square in the exact same place, 3 rows down from one corner, as shown. This is where the yarn will go through.
- Iron the Perler beads following manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut paper squares the same size as the Perler bead squares.
- Punch holes in the paper squares in the same location as the holes in the Perler bead squares.
- Place the Perler bead squares onto the yarn with the paper squares in between.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.