Personalized Apple Pumpkin
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Craft Pumpkin
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Creatology™ Pom Poms
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Engine Red
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Coffee Bean
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Foam Paint Dauber
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Paint pumpkin red and stem brown. Let dry.
- Remove paper backing from alphabet letters and personalize the pumpkin as desired.
- Glue pom poms to pumpkin to look like a worm.
- Add wiggle eyes to the first pom pom for eyes.
- Cut a 3 inch piece of chenille stem, fold it in half and glue it into the top of the first pom pom for an antenna.
- Draw and cut leaf shapes from the green foam and glue them to the top of the pumpkin.
How does a pumpkin become an apple? With a little creativity and some paint. Make this personalized pumpkin to decorate any room!
Adult supervision required at all times.