Personalized Bulletin Board
- Ribbon of Choice
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Decorative Paper of Choice
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Crayola® Washable No-Run School Glue
- Bulletin Board
- Fine Motor
- Glue ribbon to the front wood parts of the bulletin board. You can layer the ribbon and use different styles for the edges to be creative.
- Cut two triangle piece of decorative paper and glue them to the top left and bottom right corners of the bulletin board.
- Use the foam letters to spell homework on the top of the board.
- Use the foam letters to abbreviate the days of the week and stick on the board. Leave room to write your homework assignments for each day.
- Spell your name at the top of the bulletin board with the foam letters.
- Spell memories down the left side of the bulletin board.