Under 30 mins
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Construction Paper
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Glitter - Various Colors
- Crayola® Markers
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Cut pop shapes from colored construction paper.
- Make your designs with craft glue and sprinkle with glitter before glue dries.
- Shake off excess glitter onto scrap paper for recycling.
- Glue craft sticks to back of paper pops.
- Write name on stick with marker to personalize.
Add some flavor to your classroom this year by having your students make their own personalized pop. Display them with a sign that says "Mr./Mrs. --- Popsicle Shop".
Adult supervision required at all times.