Petite Press™ Portable Mini Iron
This handy little tool is a feature-packed, ergonomic, portable crafting and quilting iron. The lightweight design has 4 digital heat settings for perfect temperature control and multiple applications. The adjustable head has 4 positions, ideal for use while standing and sitting. The iron sits on a built-in stand while heating to desired temperature. Heats in minutes and has automatic shut off after 1 hour. The tapered soleplate allows you to reach small, hard to reach places.
- Larger handle has comfort grips and is perfect for arthritic hands.
- Touch Pad Control is located on the iron and not on cord as with some other irons.
- Lighted digital settings can be seen at a glance and changed with the touch of a finger.
- No guesswork in determining temperature. Four temperature settings are easily adjusted for fabric type or craft application. Great for fibers and paper too.
- Heats in minutes.
- Tapered soleplate is 2-3/8-inches x 1-inch and is small enough for sewing and craft applications yet large enough for clothing repairs and iron on appliqués.
- No heated elements close to hands.
- Sleek compact size is great for classes, traveling and storage.