Photo Board Art
A creative way to display your precious photos.
Designed by Craft Marketing Connections, Inc. courtesy of Elmer's.
- Elmer's® Foam Board™, (2) sheets, White, 20" x 30" x 1/2"
- Elmer's® Craft Bond™ Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Elmer's® Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue
- Elmer's® X-ACTO® Gripster® Knife (and new blade)
- Elmer's® X-ACTO® Self Healing Cutting Mat
- 5 yd. 6" length of 3/8" wide black/white ribbon
- Acrylic ruler
- Soft, lint-free cloth
- (3) 11" x 14" photos of choice
An adult should use Elmer's® X-ACTO® Knife (with new blade) and acrylic ruler on Elmer's® Cutting Mat to cut three Foam Board™ pieces, exactly the same size as photos.
(Hint: Score lightly first and then press more firmly to cut deeper, with several passes of the knife. Replace blades often.)
One board at a time, evenly apply Elmer's® Craft Bond™ Glue Stick to surface of Foam Board™ and gently place photo onto Foam Board™ aligning corners. Starting from one side of photo and working across to other side, use cloth to carefully smooth and gently down press photo to remove air. Repeat for each board.
Apply Glue Stick to foam edges of Foam Board™ and press 1 yd. length of ribbon onto edge, going all around board. Repeat for each board.
For hanger loop, overlap ends of a 6" length of ribbon and use Elmer's® Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue to glue to top left back of board. Similarly, make and glue loop for top right back of board. Let dry before hanging.