Photo Charm Bracelet
- Bead Landing™ Found Objects™ Bottle Cap with Loop
- Bead Landing™ Found Objects™ Epoxy Domes
- Bead Landing™ Found Objects™ Charms
- Bead Landing™ Cable Chain, Medium – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Cable Chain, Fine – Silver
- Jewelry Essentials™ Findings -- Toggle
- Glue Stick (or Adhesive Dots)
- Head Pins
- Spacer Beads, Small – Silver
- Jump Rings
- Bead Landing™ Tool Set, 4-Pc.
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Photo (Size to Fit Inside Bottle Cap)
- Circle Punch, 1"
Measure wrist and cut both fine and medium cable chain to fit tightly (length will be added with toggle closure).
Connect both chains together with a jump ring. Add the toggle closure before closing the jump ring. Do this for both sides. Both chains will be side by side as a double layer chain bracelet.
Punch photos out with 1" circle punch. Attach to inside of bottle caps with glue stick and cover with epoxy domes.
To create red dangle charms, thread a small spacer bead, bead, and a second spacer bead onto a head pin. Cut head pin ¼" above last spacer bead. Using round nose pliers from tool set, bend to a 90° angle and then grasp from underneath and pull to make a loop.
Attach charms to either layer of bracelet with jump rings, as desired.