Photo Mat "Believe" Banner
- Double Photo Mats, 5" x 7"
- Mod Podge®
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Tinsel Wired Edge Ribbon- Silver
- Recollections™ Adhesive Dimensionals
- Recollections™ Scrap Pack
- Recollections™ Glitter Letters- Color of Choice
- Glitter glue- White or Color of Choice
- Recollections™ Cardstock- White and Red
- Craft Punch- 3" Oval or Other Shape(s) of Choice
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Embellishments- Assorted
- Ribbon- Assorted Colors of Choice
- X-ACTO® Knife
- Straight Edge Ruler
Trace the outside and inside of the outer mat onto back of scrapbook paper. Cut out using X-ACTO® knife and straight edge ruler. Adhere to the front of the mat using Mod Podge®.
Using adhesive tape, attach the outer mat to the inner mat.
Cut a length of the tinsel ribbon about 20" long. Hot glue the tinsel ribbon to the inner mat.
Adhere your choice of cardstock or scrapbook paper to the back of the opening.
Punch or cut a shape from coordinating cardstock or scrapbook paper. Decorate with glitter glue if desired. Let dry.
Apply four dimensionals to the back of the shape and adhere to the mat opening. Adhere glitter letter.
Embellish mat as desired.
Punch two holes at the top of the mat using the Crop-a-dile™. Thread ribbon and tie onto the garland to hang banner.
Repeat for the other letters, changing up the papers and embellishments.