Photo Mouse Pad
- Foam Board, 20"x30"x3/16" – Black on Black
- Elmer’s® All Purpose Glue Stick
- X-ACTO® Foam Board Cutting Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Photo, 8"x10" – Matte or Gloss Finish
- Plastic Bag (or Piece of Plastic), 9"x12"
- Heavy Book
Step 1 Use X-ACTO® knife and ruler on cutting mat to cut 8"x10" foam board. (Hint: Score lightly at first and then press more firmly to cut deeper, with several passes of the knife.)
Step 2 Generously apply Elmer’s® All Purpose Glue Stick to completely cover foam board. To attach photo, carefully align and place on foam board, pressing to secure. Cover with plastic and use heavy book to weight down until dry.
Step 3 When dry, remove book and use as mouse pad. As you have new "favorite" photos, make new mouse pads.