Photo Storage Box
- Inkadinkado® An Affair of the Heart Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Greetings Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Scrapbook Phrases Clear Stamp Set 97826 © Brenda Walton
- Inkadinkado® Invitations Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Ornate Flourishes Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Doodle Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Fun Alphabet & Stuff Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn® Solvent Ink – Timber Brown
- K&Company® Life’s Journey Paper Pad
- Recollections® Memory Box
- Heat Tool (for heat setting the chalk inks)
- Chalk ink – rouge, brown, green
Use a square design (turned at a 45 degree angle) from the Greetings set to stamp rows of images on the box lid with green ink. Stamp a row of images on the sides of the lid too.
Working in the spaces between the green stampings, use another square design from the Greetings set and rouge ink to fill in the entire box lid, including the sides.
Stamp “Together” and “Good Times” near the lower right corner of the box lid with timber brown ink. Add other images in between with brown ink.
Stamp a corner design in the top left corner of the box lid with timber brown ink. Use the alphabet sets to stamp “PHOTOS” below the corner design with timber brown ink.
Cut strips of pattern paper and glue them along the sides of the box bottom.
Randomly stamp images on the sides of the box bottom with rouge and brown ink.
Ink all edges of the bottom and lid with brown ink.