- Crystazzi® Bicone Mix Piñata, 4mm
- Crystazzi® Bicone Red Topaz (8)
- Sterling Elegance® Link Chain, Small (2)
- Sterling Elegance® Open Jump Ring, 6mm (2)
- Sterling Elegance® Head Pin, 35mm (4 pks)
- Sterling Elegance® Long Ear Wire
- Sterling Elegance® Link Chain
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
First cut the 18" piece of small link chain into random lengths.
Attach the random lengths of chain to a 6mm jump ring.
Cut a ½" piece of the larger link chain and connect it to the jump ring.
Thread a Red Topaz Bicone onto the shaft of the ear wire and form a wrapped loop. *Be sure to attach the loop to the remaining end of the large link chain before closing and wrapping the loop.
Repeat steps for the matching earring.
Thread eight of each color bicone onto a head pin.
Form a wrapped loop, remembering to attach the wire to the larger link chain before completing the loop. Do this for all of the Bicone drops. There should be four of each color drop for each earring.