Pinecone Elf Ornament
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Red
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - White
- Creatology™ Jingle Bell
- Americana® Acrylic Paint - Flesh Tone
- Americana® Acrylic Paint - Black
- Wood Doll Head
- Wood Beads
- Paint Brush
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Glue Gun (Adult Use Only)
- Printable Pattern
- Paint wooden bead flesh color and let dry.
- Use end of paint brush to make small black dots for eyes and mouth, let dry.
- Print pattern and trace on felt. Cut out.
- ADULT: Glue felt sides together to create hat, glue to top of bead. Glue jingle bell to top of hat. Glue bead to top of pinecone. Trim pinecone if needed for the bead to rest on.
- Wrap a chenille stem around pine cone to make arms, trimming to desired length. Turn ends over to create mitten.
- Wrap another chenille stem around pinecone lower to create legs and turn ends over for shoes.
- For the scarf, cut a length of felt and fringe ends with scissors. Wrap around pinecone and secure with glue.