- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Red
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Brown
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Blunt Scissors
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Fine Motor
- Glue assorted feathers into the wide end of the pinecone.
- Cut the chenille stem in half. Using one half, fold it in half and bend the folded end over to shape the head. Glue cut ends into pinecone as seen in photo.
- Cut wattle out of red foam and glue to the side of the chenille stem head.
- Glue the wiggle eyes in place.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.