Pink Peony Hope Card
A pretty peony stamped card to inspire!
Designed by Geny Cassady, courtesy of Stampendous!®.
- Stampendous!® Cling Stamp - Jumbo Peony
- Stampendous!® Clear Stamps - Encouraging Words Perfectly
- Recollections™ Detail Embossing Powder - Snow
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Ink Pad
- Clearsnap Chalk Ink - Alabaster & Dark Brown
- Ranger Distress Ink - Spun Sugar & Worn Lipstick
- Bazzill® Cardstock - Passionate
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Paper Trimmer
- Heat Tool
Fold a 4¼ "x11" piece of pink card stock in half to form card base.
Stamp flourish from Jumbo Peony set in Alabaster ink on Passionate card base.
Round bottom left corner using corner rounder punch.
Stamp sentiment in Dark Brown ink on bottom right corner.
Stamp peony image from Jumbo Peony set in VersaMark® ink on white card stock.
Emboss peony image with white embossing powder.
Sponge Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick inks over embossed image.
Trim peony out and adhere to Passionate card base