Pink Texture Canvas Grouping
- DecoArt™ Americana®® Acrylics, Charcoal Grey
- DecoArt™ Americana® Acrylics, Flesh tone
- DecoArt™ Americana® Acrylics, Rookwood Red
- DecoArt™ Americana® Acrylics, Antique Mauve
- DecoArt™ Americana® Acrylics, French Mauve
- DecoArt™ Americana® Acrylics, Alizarin Crimson
- DecoArt™ Dazzling Metallics®, Royal Ruby
- Wraparound Canvases, Assorted Sizes
- Heavy Weight Watercolor Paper
- Paint Brush, Flat, 3/4-inch
- Water Container
- Paper Towels
- Thick Craft Glue
Tear watercolor sheet into strips and pieces.
Cut burlap into squares. Unravel and pull out some of the fibers.
Adhere paper pieces, burlap and fibers randomly on canvas as desired. Let dry.
Use brush to paint color of your choice over one section of canvas. While wet pick up another color. Brush over another section of canvas blending into the previous color. Repeat until canvas is completely painted.
Repeat on all canvases varying fiber and color placement.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.