Pink and Black Floral Arrangement
- Daisy Stems, Large – Pink and Black (6)
- Clear Glass Vase, Square
- Styrofoam® Block
- Scrapbook Paper – Design or Style of Choice
- Grosgrain Ribbon – Pink and Black
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Serrated Knife (or Styrofoam® Cutter)
- Scissors (or Paper Trimmer)
Line the inside of the vase with scrapbook paper and trim to fit.
Cut Styrofoam® to fit loosely in vase using serrated knife (or Styrofoam® cutter).
Attach Styrofoam® to the bottom of the vase with hot glue to hold in place.
Cut ends of large daisy stems at an angle using wire cutters and push into Styrofoam®. Bend the stems to arrange.
Use the pink and black grosgrain ribbon to tie around vase and finish. Mix and match colors or use a solid color. If ribbon does not stay in place, use a bit of hot glue on the back side of the vase to tack the ribbon in place before tying.