Patriotic Celebration Pinwheel Centerpiece
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Party Décor - Pinwheel Kit
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint - Habanero and Vanilla Bean
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Primer - Gesso
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Tintable Antique Effect
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Weather Crackle Effect
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Bright Prints
- Celebrate It™ Paper Shred - Metallic Red
- FloraCraft® Dry Foam
- Celebrate It® American Collection Ribbon - Design of Choice
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, ½"
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink - Walnut Stain Clay Pot, 8"
Paint clay pot with Habanero. Let dry.
Apply weather crackle according to package directions.
Dry brush over frame with a different color. Let dry.
Apply gesso over the crackle medium. Let dry.
Tint the antique medium with Vanilla Bean, brush over crackle until desired effect has been reached. Let dry.
Apply adhesive tape to back of ribbon according to package directions.
Fill bottom half of pot with dry foam.
Cover pot with red metallic crinkle.
Assemble pinwheels as directed on package. Use the paper provided in the kit as a template. Distress paper with Tim Holtz® Distress Ink, if desired.