Create a unique picture frame for the little pirate in your life!
Designed by Georgina Jarvie
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Mini Monsters Cartridge
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl, Raven
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Cardstock: Pirate Themed, Black Patterned
- Wooden Frame (with 8-inch x 8-inch opening)
- Glass (9-inch x 9-inch piece)
- Buttons: Black & White Patterned (4)
- Black Paint
- Black Ribbon (1-yard)
- Paper Trimmer
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Glue Dots
Paint frame and let dry. Adhere glass to frame as shown using glue gun. Adhere buttons over glue spots.
Cut one 4¾-inch x 4¾-inch block of black patterned cardstock. Cut one 4½-inch x 4½-inch block of pirate themed cardstock. Layer together. Adhere to underside of glass using glue dots.
Cut pirate: Using Mini Monsters cartridge and Raven vinyl, select Phrase feature, press Shift, and cut one 2½-inch <Argh-s>. Use transfer tape to place on glass as shown.
Cut skull and cross bones: Using Raven vinyl, select Layer 2 feature, press Shift, and cut one 1½-inch <Grave1>. Use transfer tape to place on glass as shown.
Tie ribbon around top of frame.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.