Pirate Ship Frame
Get ready for adventure on the high seas with this fun piece of home décor!
Designed by Georgina Jarvie
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Wall Décor and More Cartridge
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl: Latte
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Cardstock: Tan, Black, Red
- Wooden Frame with 8-inch x 8-inch opening and glass
- Black Patterned Ribbon (½-yard)
- Glass Etching Cream
- Black Paint
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Squares
Paint frame. Let dry.
Cut skull: Using Wall Décor and More cartridge and Latte vinyl, cut one 3-inch <Skull>. Use outer cut of vinyl as a stencil. Place on upper right portion of glass. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to etch skull into glass.
Cut one 8-inch x 8-inch block of red cardstock.
Cut ship: Using black cardstock, cut one 4¾-inch <ship>. Using tan cardstock, press Shift and cut one 4¾-inch <Ship-s>. Layer together using foam squares. Adhere to red block as shown. Place in frame.
Cut DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES: Using Latte vinyl, select Monogram feature and cut ½-inch letters to spell DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES. Place on frame as shown using transfer tape. Tie ribbon around top of frame as shown.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.