Plaid Shamrock Cookies
- Wilton® Roll Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Wilton® Rolling Pin, 12"
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® Icing Colors – Kelly Green and Golden Yellow
- Wilton® Decorating Tip – 3
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Shamrock Green Metal Cookie Cutter
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Wilton® Spatula
Prepare cookie dough according to recipe. Roll out cookie dough 1/8" thick and use shamrock cutter to cut cookies. Bake cookies and cool on cooling grid.
Prepare royal icing according to package directions. Tint portions of icing Kelly Green and Golden Yellow. Reserve a portion of white icing. Refer to package directions to change icing consistency.
Ice cookies smooth with green icing and spatula; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 3 and thinned white icing in decorating bag to outline cookie.
Use tip 3 and thinned white, green and yellow icing in decorating bags to pipe plaid lines to cover cookie. Let dry.