Plain to Fancy Wood Frame
Turn a plain frame into something fancy with ArtMinds™ wood appliques and Americana® paint.
Designed by Julie McGuffee
- ArtMinds™ Square Frame
- ArtMinds™ Round Appliqués, Small – Flower (4)
- ArtMinds™ Wood Appliqué Trim, 1" (1 Strip)
- ArtMinds™ Miter Box
- Americana® Paint – Snow (Titanium) White
- Paintbrush – 1" Flat Paintbrush
- Matte Spray (or Brush-on Sealer)
- Foam Brush
Step 1 Using the miter box, cut four pieces of trim about 2" shorter than the length of the side of the frame. Glue the trim to the front of the frame as shown. Glue the flower appliqués over each corner of the trim.
Step 2 Paint the frame, including the trim and appliqués, white.
Step 3 Seal the surface.