- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Nutmeg Brown
- Foam Bead
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- STYROFOAM™ Ball
- Hole Punch
- Paint Brush
- Plastic Cup
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Pink
- Fine Motor
- Cut foam ball in half. Using the brown paint, paint the half stryofoam ball brown and let dry. To make roots, cut four pieces of tan yarn and push yarn into the rounded side of the ball.
- Fold a chenille stem in half and twist together. Cut leaves from the green foam. Punch a hole in the ends of the leaves and slide over the twisted chenille stem.
- Cut out a flower from the pink foam. Punch a hole in the middle of the flower and slide over the chenille stem. Add a foam bead to the center of the flower.
- Put the rounded side of the stryofoam ball in a clear plastic glass.
Craft NotesHave the students draw their plant models and write about the importance of each part.
Adult supervision is required at all times.