Play Outside Hopscotch Rug
- Creatology™ Basic Felt Yard – Black
- Creatology™ Felt, 9"x12" – Royal Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pirate, Neon Green, Peacock, Orchid, Neon Blue and Fuchsia
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue™ Fast Grab™
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® (Adult Use Only)
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint
- Pattern Printed from michaels.com
Cut 1 yard of black felt in half. Glue together the narrow ends to make a long piece. Overlap approximately 2".
Print and cut out shapes and numbers pattern from michaels.com.
Trace 10 shapes onto colors of felt. Set aside.
Trace numbers 1-10 on different colors of felt and cut out.
Glue numbers onto a felt shape.
Lay out the hopscotch pattern onto the long felt piece as shown. Glue down.
Paint dots on felt with a Spouncer™.
Let game completely dry overnight.
Cook Children’s Expert: Coming Soon!