Playful Paper Pinwheel Wreath
- STYROFOAM™ Round Face Wreath- 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Acrylic Paint- Red
- Single- or Double-Sided Scrapbook Paper Assortment, Including One Sheet of Solid Red
- Red Grosgrain Ribbon- 1" X 8"
- Metal-Edged Ruler
- Medium Flat Paintbrush
- Disposable Palette
- Water Basin
- Paper Towels
- Scissors and/or Paper Trimmer
- Craft Knife with Sharp Blade
- Circle Punch- 1/2"
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paper Paste
Paint foam wreath red; let dry.
Cut ten 5" squares from double-sided paper. If using single-sided papers, paste two sheets together back to back before cutting squares; let dry.
Use pencil to mark 2-1/2" lines from corners of paper squares toward centers. Use craft knife and metal-edged ruler, or other cutting tool, to cut paper squares along these lines; do not cut all the way to center. Bring left corner of each side down to center and secure with glue gun.
Punch ten 1/2" circles from solid red paper and glue to centers of pinwheels. Glue pinwheels side by side to wreath.
Glue ribbon ends together to create hanging loop; glue ends to top center back of wreath.